In 2019, LDEF launched its BoardSmart Online webinar series to offer its members and aspiring directors timely discussions on governance matters, trending board topics and tools to build their roadmap to the boardroom. The series is a year-round complement to the in-person LCDA Annual Convening and LCDEF BoardReady Institute (BRI) that take place in October. Together, we are committed to providing educational programming and thought leadership to our members.
All sessions are held during the 4:00 - 5:00 PM ET via teleconference. Invitations to the series are exclusive to the recipient. Reminders with further details are sent prior to each webinar. Those sessions with * next to them are required for BRI certificates.2019 Webinar Series
- Mastering the Audit for First-Time Directors* | March 26
- Serving on Mutual Fund Boards | June 25
- Mapping Your Journey to the Boardroom: First Steps to Elevating your Board Profile*| September 24
- Aligning Board Talent with Company Strategy and Future Needs* | November 21
- Boards and the Future of the Workplace and Workforce* | December 3
- Activist Investors: Getting on their Slates | Date TBD
Some dates may be subject to change due to speaker/presenters’ schedule and additional sessions may also be added. Either way, advance notice will be provided. For more information, contact Carmen Joge at email@example.com
or (202) 257-4972. COMING SOON! Resources for aspiring directors.