End of Year Reports
2023 LCDA Impact Report:
A Decade of Progress and Building Community
LCDA is at the forefront of board talent and influence, and experienced unprecedented growth in 2023. This impactful year marked significant achievements:
- LCDA's 10th Anniversary
- Elevated Latino representation on Fortune 1000 boards,
- Surpassed 500 LCDA members, strengthening our influential network
- Hosted our largest Annual Convening with over 300 attendees
As we venture into 2024, LCDA is poised to build upon the groundwork of the LCDA and LCDEF board over the past 10 years. Our unwavering focus remains on increasing Hispanic/Latino representation in America’s corporate boardrooms. With our members and partners, we continue to cultivate the largest and most powerful network of accomplished Latino Directors and Leaders at the pinnacle of corporate governance.
2022 proved to be a year of tremendous growth for LCDA! Through the collective efforts of LCDA, its members and network we reached new milestones:
- Influenced board placements for the Latino share of Fortune 1000 company board seats to exceed 4%
- Surpassed 500 LCDA members
- Held our largest, most successful Annual Convening with 300+ attendees
- Hit record social and media presence
- Launched a dozen Member-led regional network gatherings.
In 2023, we are building on our progress and remain steadfast in our focus to accelerate the number of Hispanics/Latinos in America’s corporate boardrooms. Our members are our biggest asset and partner in advancing the mission. We have built the largest, most powerful network of accomplished and respected Latino directors and leaders at the pinnacle of corporate success and governance who are committed to paying it forward.
2021 End of Year Report
A Year of Impact
By every measure, 2021 was our single most impactful year, with greater results than the previous 4 years combined. This level of accomplishment was the result of steady, strategic growth alongside the LCDA and Foundation Boards of Directors, and the support of our members and sponsors who made our immense progress possible.
The 2021 Report details key progress in our three areas—growing supply, growing demand, and raising awareness.
LCDA has reached a new level of awareness through our research, social media channels, and increased coverage by tier-one news outlets. We produced a NEW first-of-its-kind report - tracking US public company board performance,
- The Latino Board Monitor which revealed Latinos are absent from 69% of Fortune 1000 boards
- Sounding the Alarm Bell: Latino Board Trends 2010-2020
- Quarterly California Boardroom Equity Scorecards
- 2021 Perception About Latinos in America Report, commissioned in collaboration with key partners
As we begin 2022, we’re building on this success, with the organization poised to achieve even greater impact in the years to come. We remain evermore focused on doubling down our efforts to increase Latinos in corporate boardrooms.